IJCTT - Call for Paper July(Extended) 2014
Authors can subscribe hardcopy of the journal of any issues
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I submit the paper?
2. How much time to complete a review?
Ans: Each submission undergoes detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. A minimum of 2-3 days is required to complete the review process.
3. What are paper publication charges?
Ans: Manuscript handling charges are 2070 INR/ 65 USD If author want to get one hard copy of certificate , he/she have to submit 500 INR
4. How to pay fees?
Ans: There are following different ways to deposit fees:
1. By directly depositing in IJCTT bank account holder through nearby bank branch.
2. By transferring fees through their net banking option.
4. Paypal option of IJCTT Journal website.
5. Western Union Transfer option.
5. How to correct an experimental data in my published paper?
6. I haven't received any IJCTT notification even after 30 days of submission!
7. My paper exceeds 8 pages!
Ans: IJCTT policies allow the publication of a paper consisting of maximum of 8 numbers of pages. However, depending upon the merit of the research, appropriate relaxations are granted by the IJCTT editorial panels.
8. Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
Ans: Copyright forms shall be accepted by IJCTT only if the submission is accepted for publication.