Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I submit the paper?
2. How much time to complete a review?
Ans: Each submission undergoes detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. Results will send as soon as possible after completion of the review process.
3. What are paper publication charges?
- For online Publication - Rs 1900 / USD 65 / 55 Euro
- For Hardcopy of the Journal - Rs 300 / USD 50 / 40 Euro
- For Hardcopy of the certificate (for all the authors) - Rs 300 / USD 10 / 10 Euro
4. How to pay fees?
Ans: There are following different ways to deposit fees:
1. By directly depositing in IJCTT bank account holder through nearby bank branch.
2. By transferring fees through their net banking option.
3. Through our online payment portal mode-of-payment
4. Paypal option of IJCTT Journal website.
5. Western Union Transfer option.
5. How to correct an experimental data in my published paper?
6. I haven't received any IJCTT notification even after 10 days of submission!
7. My paper exceeds 10 pages!
Ans: IJCTT policies allow the publication of a normal paper may contain up to 4 authors and 10 pages. For Additional authors and additional pages have to pay extra amount.