Special Issue Proposal:
International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology ( IJCTT ) encourages academicians to organize the National / International conferences in association with IJCTT in the name of special issues on common topics of interest.
General Information of the Special Issues:
• Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
• Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of IJCTT are acceptable.
• Guest editors can eligible to co-publish the special issue with IJCTT.
• Guest editors are eligible to apply for IJCTT Research activities & programs.
Proposals should contain:
• Name of the organizer / Institute / University /etc. and details.
• Tittle of the special issue
• Set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on;
• Explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area;
• Indicate the time-scale in which the special issue could be produced (paper writing, reviewing, and submission of final copies to IJCTT) assuming the proposal is accepted.