Article Processing Charges(APC):
International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology - IJCTT do not charge for Submissions. There is no Publication fee for publishing articles.
All articles published in International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology - IJCTT are published in full open access. In order to provide free access to readers, and to cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, an article processing charge (APC) of $467 / 407€ (Foreign authors) - INR 25000 (for Indian authors) applies to papers accepted after peer review.
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper in Online
- Individual Digital Object Identifier ( DOI ) to every article
- Indexing process
- Editorial and Reviewer Fees
- Maintenance of Website
- Link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
For Hard Copies In additional charges (Based on authors own interest):
- Hardcopy of the Journal Book (1 copy) + Hardcopy of the certificate (all authors) = Rs 2500 / 100$ / 100 €
- Additional Hardcopy of Journal Book = Rs 1000 / 50$ / 50 €
- Dispatch Charges (Via Speed Post / DHL - For Fastest Delivery of Hard Copies)