Join as a Representative:
If you’re interested in honoring your knowledge and skills by supporting & promoting research activity in your University/College with the support of one of the world`s leading International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, you’ll be pleased to know that IJCTT has launched the IJCTT RNP (Representative Network Program)from april-2011, Currently we have many representatives from many universities.
This Program will serves as the foundation for the new research & innovations in fields of engineering around the world.
International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJCTT) welcomes expressions of interest in joining our Representative Network, we are presently seeking new representative around the world.
Who can Join:
Professors/Lecturers/Existing IJCTT Reviewers/Authors who would like to be considered in becoming an representative of IJCTT should apply.
Charges to Join:
• Listing in, and access to, the online IJCTT Representative Network Directory
• Demonstrate your professional status with Official IJCTT Representative Certification (At your University/College)
• Get official IJCTT Representative ID Proof
• Significant discounts on IJCTT’s peer-reviewed journals.
• Access to IJCTT Research Resources
• Special Discounts on IJCTT Publications and other Services
• Gain professional recognition as official IJCTT Representative and demonstrate your excellence in the practice of research related activities.
• Get entry & access to IJCTT Hosted Conferences, Events, Seminars & Webinars
• IJCTT Awards Program, acknowledging outstanding professional contributions made by you and your colleagues.
• Meet and network with a diverse range of members in your area & around the world
• First-to-know status for IJCTT`s programs and calls for papers.
• Connect with other international members through a range of networking activities
• Professional Development and Recognition
• Financial aid and scholarship opportunities
• Get in touch with cutting edge technology, research activities & trends around the globe.
As an IJCTT Representative, you can take advantage of extensive professional and student benefits, most of which are available at no additional cost or at a substantial discount.
Joining IJCTT is the most important connection a researcher can make. Members enjoy a host of valuable benefits, plus the opportunity to have a direct impact on the engineering research work.
The information submitted using below will be used by IJCTT Editorial board to determine your suitability for appointment as an official representative of IJCTT (India) at your affiliated university/college.
You will be notified of our decision by email after your Academic Profile Form and any supporting documents have been assessed by our editorial board and only if your application has been successful.