Browser Extension for Top-k Instance Retrieval
Mr. Mali S. R, Ms. Prajakta Shaha, Nilam Patil, Shaheen Shikalgar, Shinde Megha "Browser Extension for Top-k Instance Retrieval". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V56(1):64-66, February 2018. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Cloud computing has appearing as a pattern for data outsourcing with high quality data services. This concept represents one of the most important shifts in information technology many of us are likely to see in our daily life. Cloud computing has rising as a encouraging pattern for knowledge outsourcing and prime quality knowledge services. Using Cloud Storage, users can remotely store their data and enjoy on-demand high quality applications and services. Cloud computing gives the services for on demand users. On demand services distribution perform with outsourcing operations. This paper is deal with information extricate from top-k web pages, which are web pages that describe top k instances of a topic which is of general interest. Examples include “the 10 flowers in the world”, “top 10 cricketers in India” etc. In this paper, we present a systematic method that extracts top-k lists from web pages with high performance. Cloud computing is the technology, in which storage and return of sensitive data information are increased in usage.
1. Lakshmi k pillai, P.Saranya ,“Towards Secure Top-k Multi keyword Retrieval over encrypted cloud data”.
2. C.Rajeshkumar, Dr.K.Rubasoundar ,“Retrieval of Encrypted cloud data using multikeyword.”
3. Ning Cao, Cong Wang, Ming Li, Kui Ren, and Wenjing Lou, “Privacy-Preserving Multi-keyword Ranked Search over Encrypted Cloud Data”
4. Raghavendra S, Geeta C M, Rajkumar Buyya, Venugopal K R, S S Iyengar, MSIGT: Most Significant Index Generation Technique for Cloud Environment”
5. Jaikishan Tindwani, Aruna Gupta, “A Survey on Multi-Keyword Ranked Query Search over Encrypted Cloud Storage”
6. Priyanka D. Deshmukh, Prof. Prashant Jawalkar, “A Survey on Privacy-Preserving Multi Keyword Ranked Search Over Encrypted Cloud Data Using Hybrid Encryption”
7. Prof. C. R. Barde, Pooja Katkade, Deepali Shewale, Rohit Khatale, “Secured Multiple-keyword Search over Encrypted Cloud Data.”
8. “Secure and Efficient Retrieval of Data in Cloud”, Akshay D. Kapse, Piyush K. Ingole.
Google Search Engine API, HTML Parser, Levenshtein Algorithm.