An Automated Traffic Surveillance Control system by using STC algorithm
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2017 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : K. Yogeswara Rao, Gorti Satyanaraya Murty, S.Adinarayana|
|DOI : 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V54P112|
K. Yogeswara Rao, Gorti Satyanaraya Murty, S.Adinarayana "An Automated Traffic Surveillance Control system by using STC algorithm". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V54(2):74-83, December 2017. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Nowadays people are spending approximately 4.8 billion hours on every 12 months in traffic congestion. The traffic control mechanism was handled by humans dynamically. we have many automated systems which are not giving fruitful results. so, there is a need to improve an advanced automate systems. In this system we can combination different technical aspects of computer vision, prescient, massive records and system gaining knowledge for designing a dependable and scalable machine with the intention to help to resolve these traffic problems. In modern-day lifestyles we observe high volume of vehicles, inadequate infrastructure; irrational distributions are principal reasons for increasing traffic jam. One of the main reasons for traffic congestion is excessive use of wide variety of cars because of huge population and development of financial system. To resolve this problems , the authorities have to encourage people to use public transport or automobiles with small length along with bicycles. This paper presents an insight of ways technologies can be used and give a rational solution for traffic congestion.
1. Md. Rokebul Islam, Nafis Ibn Shahid, Dewan Tanzim Ul Karim, Abdullah Al Mamun, Dr. Md. Khalilur Rhaman, An Efficient Algorithm For Detecting Traffic Congestion And A Framework For Smart Traffic Control System, Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), 2016.
2. S. B. Raheem , W. A. Olawoore , D. P. Olagunju , E. M. Adeokun, The Cause, Effect And Possible Solution To Traffic Congestion On Nigeria Road (A Case Study Of Basorun-Akobo Road, Oyo State), International Journal Of Engineering Science Invention, Volume 4 Issue 9, September 2015, PP.10-14.
3. Amudapuram Mohan Rao, Kalagaramachandra Rao, Measuring Urban Traffic Congestion – A Review, International Journal For Tra-C And Transport Engineering, 2012, 2(4): 286 – 305.
4. Hekhar K. Rahane, 2 Prof. U. R. Saharkar, Traffic Congestion - Causes And Solutions: A Study Of Talegaon Dabhade City, Journal Of Information, Knowledge And Research In Civil Engineering, 0975 – 6744| Nov 13 To Oct 14 | Volume 3, Issue 1.
5. Manujdarbari * Sanjay Medhavi And Abhay Kumar Srivastava, Development Of Effective Urban Road Traffic Management Using Workflow Techniques For Upcamingmetrocities Like Lucknow (India), International Journal Of Security And Its Applications Vol. 2, No. 2, April, 2008.
6. P. Parvizi, S. Mohammadi, Intelligent BRT In Tehran, World Academy Of Science, Engineering And Technology International Journal Of Information And Communication Engineering Vol:5, No:11, 2011.
7. Shanmuk Srinivas Amiripalli, Veeramallu Bobba (In Press),? Research On Network Design And Analysis Of TGO Topology?, International Journal Of Networking And Virtual Organizations.
8. Shanmuk Srinivas Amiripalli, Kalyan Kumar A,B.Tulasi.(2016) „TRIMET Along With Its Properties And Scope?, American Institute Of Physics Conference Proceedings 1705,Pp. 020032 1-9.
9. Khaledheshamhyari, Mohammad S. El-Mashaleh And Shaher M. Rababeh, Framework For Managing The Traffic Impacts Of Building Construction Projects, Journal Of Construction In Developing Countries, 20(2), 97–113, 2015.
10. Malaya Mohanty,Ankit Gupta, Factors Affecting Road Crash Modelling, Journal Of Transport Literature, 9(2), 15-19, Apr. 2015.
11. Matthew A. Waller,Stanley E. Fawcett , Data Science, Predictive Analytics, And Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform Supply Chain Design And Management , Journal Of Business Logistics, June, 2013.
12. Hua-Pu Lu, Zhi-Yuan Sun, And Wen-Congqu, Big Data-Driven Based Real-Time Traffic Flow State Identification And Prediction, Discrete Dynamics In Nature And Society, Volume 2015,Article ID 284906, 11 Pages, Jan,2015.
13. Wei Zhang, Guozhen Tan, Nan Ding, And Guangyuan Wang, Traffic Congestion Evaluation And Signal Control Optimization Based On Wireless Sensor Networks: Model And Algorithms, Hindawi Publishing Corporation Mathematical Problems In Engineering Volume 2012, Article ID 573171, 17 Pages.
Automated Traffic Surveillance, Control system, Machine Learning Techniques, Reinforcement Learning Method, Traffic, Image-processing, GPS tracking.