Internet of Everything: Future Internet
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2017 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Reena|
|DOI : 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V53P111|
Reena "Internet of Everything: Future Internet". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V53(2):56-59, November 2017. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Nowadays Internet of everything (IoE) gained a great attention from researchers. It becomes an important technology that improves human being life, by allowing a communications between objects, machines and everything together with peoples. Technology analysts and research firms frequently used the term “Internet of Everything” over the past couple of years. The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data, and things to make networked connections more efficient and valuable. IoE turns information into actions that create new capabilities, richer experiences, and new economic opportunity for businesses, individuals, and countries. The real world things, connected to the Internet via wired or wireless network structure with sensors attached to or combined to these things. These sensors can use different types of connections such as RFID, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and to allow wide area connectivity using many technologies such as GSM, GPRS, and 3G in addition. IoE is generally viewed as the next phase of the “Internet of Things,” In this paper the concept of IoE applications and future possibilities for new related technologies in addition to the challenges that facing the implementation of the IoE are reviewed.
1. Dave Evans, “The Internet of Things: How the Next Evolution of the Internet Is Changing Everything”. Cisco IBSG, 2011.
2. Gartner, “Innovation Insight: The „Internet of Everything? Innovation Will Transform Business”. 2012.
3. Eiman Al Nuaimi1, Applications of big data to smart cities. Journal of Internet Services and Applications 2015.
4. www.7wdata.be/article-general/how-big-data and internet-of-things-builds-smart-cities.
5. Farheen Fatima, Internet of things: A Survey on Architecture, Applications, Security, Enabling Technologies, Advantages & Disadvantages. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol. 4, Issue 12, December 2015.
6. Bill Chamberlin. Healthcare Internet of Things: 18 trends to watch in 2016. IBM Centre for AppliedInsights.https://ibmcai.com/2016/03/01/healthcare-internet-of-things-18-trends-to-watch-in-2016.
7. Georgios Chatzimilioudis, Crowd sourcing with Smartphone. IEEE Internet Computing 2011.
9. D. Bhattacharjee and R. Bera. Development of smart detachable wireless sensing system for environmental monitoring. International journal on smart sensing and intelligent systems Vol... 7, No. 3, September 2014.
IoE, IoT, IoE Applications, Future Technologies, healthy Environment, intelligent Manufacturing, Healthcare, Bigdata, Fog computing.