Review on Text Mining
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2017 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Aarushi Rai, Aarush Gupta, Jabanjalin Hilda J.|
|DOI : 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V50P129|
Aarushi Rai, Aarush Gupta, Jabanjalin Hilda J. "Review on Text Mining". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V50(3):159-163, August 2017. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Text data mining is the process of deriving high quality information from text, it is a relatively novel area of computer science and the use of it has grown as the unstructured data available continues to increase exponentially. In the present day there has been a surge in the amount of textual information available on the internet. Text mining has applications in several areas such as customer care service, fraud detection, contextual advertisement, healthcare etc.
1. A Comparison Of Document Clustering Techniques: Michael Steinback, George Karypis and Vipin Kumar
2. A tutorial review on Text Mining Algorithms: Mrs. Sayantani Ghosh, Mr. Sudipta Roy and Prof. Samir K. Bandyopadhyay
3. A Survey of Text Mining Techniques and Applications: Vishal Gupta and Gurpreet S. Lehal
4. Text Categorization with Support Vector Machines: Learning with Many Relevant Features, LS-8 Report 23, Thorsten Joachims
5. A review on various text mining techniques and algorithms: R.Balamurugan, Dr. S.Pushpa
6. Text Mining Process, Techniques and Tools: an Overview, Vidhya. K.A , G.Aghila
7. Text Mining: The state of the art and the challenges
data, text mining, classification, clustering.