Smart Police Station – Need of an hour
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2017 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Dr.Nilesh Mahajan, Mrs.Devyani Patil|
|DOI : 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V50P128|
Dr.Nilesh Mahajan, Mrs.Devyani Patil "Smart Police Station – Need of an hour". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V50(3):155-158, August 2017. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Cloud Computing is a convenient model for on demand network. Cloud Computing (CC) refers to applications & services which we can run on a distributed network at any time anywhere condition is you should authenticated user of Cloud environment. This network uses hosted services and virtualized resources delivered over the internet. Police department is a sensitive department of society. Police department plays important role in society to maintain silence in Society. Sometimes because of limited facilities police cannot perform their duties properly.If entire work of the department we shifts toon cloud computing environment then it will be very helpful for police department as they can to concentrate more on their duties. It will reduce theirtime to solve any case. Suppose if any case gets closed now and after 10 years it gets reopened then it is not necessary to search all files and papers if the police department is using cloud computing.
3) Google App Engine. http://code.google.com/appengine/
4) SandeepTayal, “Task Scheduling Optimization for The Cloud Computing System” International Journal of Advanced Engineering Sciences and technologies, Vol No 5, Issue No 2, 111-115, 2011.
5) Pragya Gupta, SudhaGupta,”Mobile Cloud Computing: The Future of Cloud”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 1, Issue 3, September 2012.
6) ManavSinghal, AnupamShukla,”Implementation of location based services in Android using GPS and Web Services”,(IJCSI)International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 9, Issue 1, No. 2, January 2012, 1694-0814.
7) VicPD, Report Crime, Tack Crime, Fight Crime, From your pocket, available at: https://www.vicpd.ca/mobile [Accessed: 29/10/2013].M.
8) William AkotamAgangiba,MillicentAkotamAgangiba, Mobile solution for Metropolitan Crime Detection and Reporting, Journalof Emerging Trends in Computing and Information sciences, Vol.4, No. 12, 2013, 2079-8407. VicPD, Report Crime, Tack Crime, Fight Crime, From your pocket
Cloud Computing, Authentication, Authorisation, Centralisation.