A Simply Study and Analysis on Wireless Sensor Network and Its Techniques
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2017 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Prof. P.Gnanasekaran, A.Juliet Sangeetha|
|DOI : 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V50P111|
Prof. P.Gnanasekaran, A.Juliet Sangeetha "A Simply Study and Analysis on Wireless Sensor Network and Its Techniques". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V50(2):68-71, August 2017. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Wireless sensor network is one of the most effective communication mechanisms in the present world. The current research is combating in crossing over the limiting boundaries. Despite the immense growth of wireless sensor communication, there are many challenges such as conflicts, middle-man attack, loss of energy, optimized path, etc. This special issue invites researchers to provide new directions in addressing the current challenges in identifying different routing algorithms with energy efficient protocols to make the most effective transfer of information. It will focus very specifically on bringing the current edge opinions on the artificial neural network- based wireless communication systems. In this paper i explain the applications and future work on the wireless networks.
1. Dima, S. M., Panagiotou, C., Tsitsipis, D., Antonopoulos, C., Gialelis, J., &Koubias, S. (2014). Performance evaluation of a WSN system for distributed event detection using fuzzy logic. Ad Hoc Networks, 23, 87-108.
2. Mahapatra, R. P., &Yadav, R. K. (2015). Descendant of LEACH based routing protocols in wireless sensor networks. Procedia Computer Science, 57, 1005-1014.
3. 3Sharma, R., Mishra, N., &Srivastava, S. (2015). A proposed energy efficient Distance Based Cluster Head (DBCH) algorithm: An improvement over LEACH. Procedia Computer Science, 57, 807-814.
4. Masdari, M., Bazarchi, S. M., &Bidaki, M. (2013). Analysis of secure LEACH-based clustering protocols in wireless sensor networks. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 36(4), 1243-1260.
5. Pandey, A., Muchhal, N., Abdullah, M., & Mishra, R. S. (2014). Heterogeneity Aware Clustered WSN using Multi-hop Communication. International Journal of Computer Applications, 101(2).
6. Xu, Z., Chen, L., Chen, C., & Guan, X. (2016). Joint clustering and routing design for reliable and efficient data collection in large-scale wireless sensor networks. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 3(4), 520-532.
7. Hacioglu, G., Kand, V. F. A., &Sesli, E. (2016). Multi objective clustering for wireless sensor networks. Expert Systems with Applications, 59, 86-100.
8. Ke, W., Yangrui, O., Hong, J., Heli, Z., & Xi, L. (2016). Energy aware hierarchical cluster-based routing protocol for WSNs. The Journal of China Universities of Posts and Telecommunications, 23(4), 46-52.
9. Culler D., Estrin D., Srivastava M. Overview of sensor networks. IEEE Comput. 2004;37:41–49.
10. Basagni S., Conti M., Giordano S., Stojmenovic I. Mobile Ad Hoc Networking. Wiley; San Francisco, CA, USA: 2004.
In this paper i explain the applications and future work on the wireless networks.