Survey Paper on Secure Digital Cash Payment through Coin Management
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2017 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Dr.P.Chandra Sekhar|
Dr.P.Chandra Sekhar "Survey Paper on Secure Digital Cash Payment through Coin Management". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V49(3):137-142, July 2017. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Cybercrime is the most popular crimes in the recent times. Cybercrime involves stealing credit card and debit card information details and utilizing those credentials for fraud operations. Security has been the main concern since decades. Due to the static implementation of the personal identification information there are novel chances of attacking the data by an attacker. Mainly the cybercrimes are observed in point of sale (POS) systems. The attackers aim to steal the customer details by infecting the point of sale systems with the malwares and these systems are equipped with a microprocessor and storage capacity to store the customer’s card data. In the proposed method one can create dynamic coins and flying coins which reduces data masking and increases the security level.
1. Vanesa Daza, Roberto Di Pietro, Flavio Lombardi, and Matteo Signorini: “Fraud Resilient Device for Off-Line Micro-Payments,” in Ieee Transactions On Dependable And Secure Computing, Vol. 13, No. 2, March/April 2016.
2. J. Lewandowska. (2013). [online]. Available:http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/press-release.pag?docid=274238535
3. S. Martins and Y. Yang, “Introduction to bitcoins: A pseudoanonymous electronic currency system,” in Proc. Conf. Center Adv. Stud. Collaborative Res., 2011, pp. 349–350.
4. T. Micro, “Point-of-sale system breaches, threats to the retail and hospitality industries,” University of Zurich, Department of Informatics, 2010.
5. Verizon, “2014 data breach investigation report,” Verizon, The. Rep., 2014,http://www.verizonenterprose.com/DBIR/2014/
7. R. L. Rivest, “Payword and micromint: Two simple micropayment schemes,” in Proc. Int. Workshop Security Protocols, 1996, pp. 69–87.
8. Bogmar, “Secure POS & kiosk support,” Bogmar,2014,“https://www.bomgar.com/assets/documents/Bomgar_Remote_Support_for_POS_Systems.pdf
9. S. Golovashych, “The technology of identification and authentication of financial transactions from smart cards to NFC terminals,” in Proc. IEEE intell. Data acquisition Adv. Comput. Syst., Sep. 2005, pp.407-412.
10. G. Vasco, Maribel, S. Heidarvand and J. Villar, “ Anonymous Subscription Schemes: A flexible construction for online services access,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Security Cryptography, jul. 2010, pp. 1-12.
11. K. S. Kadambi, J.Li and A.H. Karp,” Near-field communication based secure mobile payment service,” in Proc. 11th Int. Conf. Electron. Commerce, 2009, pp.142-151.
12. V. C. Sekhar and S. Mrudula, ”A complete secure customer centric anonymous payment in a digital ecosystem,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Comput., Electron. Elect. Technol., 2012, pp. 1049-1054.
13. T. Nishide and K. Sakurai, “Security of offline anonymous electronic cash systems against insider attacks by untrusted authorities revisited,” in Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. Intell. Netw. Collaborative Syst., 2011, pp. 656-661.
18. Wolfgang Rankl, Wolfgang Effing. Smart Card Handbook. Hardcover 2 Ed edition. John Wiley & Sons, 2000.
19. Government Smart Card Handbook. U.S. General Services Administration, 2004. http://www.smartcardalliance.org/pdf/industryinfo/smartcardhandbook.pdf
20. Blanton, M. (2008). Online subscriptions with anonymous access. In Proceedings ofthe 2008 ACM Symposiumon Information, computer and communications security, pages 217–227.
21. Camenish, J., Maurer, U., and Stadler, M. (1997). Digital Payment Systems with Passive Anonymity-Revoking Trustees. Journal of Computer Security, 5(1):254–265.
22. V. Ahuja, Secure Commerce on the Internet, AcademicPress, 1996.
23. G. Horn and B. Preneel, Authentication and Payment in Future Mobile Systems, Proceedings of 5th ESORICS`98, Belgium, 1998, pp. 277-293.
24. D. Chaum, “Blind signatures for untraceable payments,” in CRYPTO, 1982, pp. 199–203.
25. D. Chaum, A. Fiat, and M. Naor, “Untraceable electronic cash,” in CRYPTO, ser. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 403. Springer-Verlag, 1988, pp.319-327
In the proposed method one can create dynamic coins and flying coins which reduces data masking and increases the security level.