Resilient Identity for Blind Users
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2017 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Dhayalan.D, Gunaseelan.S, Muzhumathi.J, Aravinda Krishnan.V|
|DOI : 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V48P107|
Dhayalan.D, Gunaseelan.S, Muzhumathi.J, Aravinda Krishnan.V "Resilient Identity for Blind Users". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V48(1):27-31, June 2017. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Automated Teller Machine (ATM), which provides the audible interactions to the blind users, can access their transactions using audio jack and Biometric scanner. The audio jack is the right way to convey the instruction through speaker system to the blind users with a high confidential security. The Biometric is the fundamental mechanism to scan proper person. In this paper, that we are mainly focusing on the audio jack with Biometric scanner ATM for blind users. That will overcome the problem of fraud in hacking. In the future, the blind people can make the transaction of ATM in a secure manner.
1. Umar Dahiru, Sangeetha Elango & Riyaz Ahamed |System design for Talking ATM for The Blind Users| April 2015| http://http://www.ftms.edu.my/journals/index.php/journals/ijise
2. Okebiro Jared Omari, Omariba Bosire Zachary| Investigating ATM system accessibility for People with Visual Impairments| http://iosrjournals.org.| DECEMBER 2013
3. Shruthi,Sarayu,Sangeetha,Sanjoy Das| Design of ATM accessing System for Blind Using Real- Time video processing through Gestures| http://rearch.ijcaonline.org|June 2015
4. Xueyuan Zhang &Qianhua He| An Audio Retrieval Algorithm Based on Audio Shot and Inverted Index| http://www.ijmlc.org| February 2013
5. Beekman,h-p. kriegel, Schneider and Seeger The R*-tree :An Efficient and robust access method for points and rectangles .In Proc. ACMSIGMOD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MANAGMENT OF DATA, pages 322-331,atlantic city,nj,1990.
ATM, Blind users, Headphone jack, Biometric, Pre-recorded sound files.