Implementation of Interactive and Simple Messaging In Educational Institution
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2017 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Ms.P.Nancy Anurag ,M.Pavani,D.Lakshmi Prasanna,S.Swetha Susmitha|
Ms.P.Nancy Anurag ,M.Pavani,D.Lakshmi Prasanna,S.Swetha Susmitha "Implementation of Interactive and Simple Messaging In Educational Institution". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V45(2):62-66, March 2017. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Improving the communication technology that can be used to fulfill the student needs in education institutions, especially for clarifying the students doubts on academics. This work aims to produce the implementation of web based interactive and simple messaging in educational institution. The implementation of interactive and simple messaging are HTTP Protocol primarily based .That may be carried out on web platform. This application can facilitate the interaction between the students and faculty for clarifying the students’ doubts in academics. Our application requires the Email-id and phone number at the time of registration for both faculty and students , so this can useful for sharing the any important information from education institution.
1. Newman A, Brownell J. Applying Communication Technology: Introduction E-mail and Instant Messaging in The Hospitality Curriculum.Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sports, and Tourism Education. 2008; 1: p. 71-76.
2. Li H, Gupta A, Luo X, Warkentin M. Exploring the impact of instant messaging on subjective task complexity and user satisfaction.European Journal of Information Systems. 2011; 20: p. 139-155.
3. Schippers J, Remke A, Punt H, Wegdam M, Haverkort B. A massively scalable architecture for instant messaging & presence. Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science. 2010; 261: p. 109-130.
4. Cho HK, Trier M, Kim E. The Use of Instant Messaging in Working Relationship Development: A Case Study. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication. 2005; 10.
5. Jones G, Edwards G, Reid A. How can mobile text messaging communication support and enhance a first year undergraduate learning environment? ALT, Journal of Research Learning Technology. 2009; 17(3): p. 201-218.
6. Nielsen. Asia Media Journal. [Online].; 2012. Available from: http://www.asiamediajournal.com/pressrelease.php?id=37562
7. Lauricella S, Kay R. Exploring the use of text and instant messaging in higher education classrooms. Research in Learning Technology. 2013; 21: p. 1.
8. Hu Y, Wood JF, Smith V, Westbrook N. Friendships through IM: Examining the Relationship between Instant Messaging and Intimacy. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication. 2004; 10.
9. Rosenbaum MS, Wong IA. The effect of instant messaging services on society`s mental health. Journal of Services Marketing. 2012; 26(2): p.124-136.
10. Ling R, Barong NS. Text Messaging and IM Linguistic Comparison of American College Data. Journal of Language and Social Psychology. 2007; 26(3): p. 291-298.
11. Lou H, Chau PYK, Li D. Understanding Individual Adoption of Instant Messaging: An Empirical Investigation. Journal of the Association for Information Systems. 2005; 6(4).
12. Mehrotra P, Pradhan T, Jain P. Instant Messaging Service on Android Smartphones and Personal Computers. International Journal of Information and Computation Technology. 2014; 4(3): p. 265-272.
Interactive and Simple messaging, HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol), Group chatting.