Secure Authentication System
Shruti Vaishnav, Sneha Sunil, Ullas D G, Vishnu K Rao, Mrs K Panimozhi "Secure Authentication System". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V44(1):8-14, February 2017. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Security is very important in today’s world. A secure authentication system is one which is one which enables efficient monitoring and verification of user entry. In our proposed system, we aim to provide dual authentication of the user by means of both RFID as well as fingerprint authentication. The access control mechanism is provided with a magnetic door lock. Wireless communication is enabled through the use ZigBee and Wi-Fi modules in combination with a Raspberry Pi computer. Finally for the purpose of monitoring the system, a camera will be used to capture images of the user as and when the system is accessed.
1. ChristophJechlitschek “A Survey paper on Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Trends” 2013.
2. Future Electronics “Advanced Fingerprint Module for Arduino”.
3. RiyaLodha, Surchi Gupta, Harshil Jain, Harish Narula, D.J. Sanghavi College of Engineering,Mumbai-400014, India “Bluetooth Smart based Attendance Management System”, ICACTA, 2015.
4. Ms.Soniya B. Milmile and Professor Amol K. Boke, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, GHRAET, RTMN University, Nagpur, India “Review paper on Real Time Password Authentication System for ATM”, IJAICT Volume 1, Issue 7, November 2014.
5. PushpaS.Gagare, PriyankaA.Sathe, Vedant T. Pawaskar, Sagar S. Bhave“Smart Attendance System”, IJRITCC, January 2014.
6. SrivatsanSridharan, Department of computer science, International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore “Implementation of Authenticated and Secure Online Voting System”, 4th ICCCNT, July 4 - 6, 2013.
7. Xinyi Huang, Xiaofeng Chen, Jin Li, Yang Xiang, Senior member, IEEE and Li Xu, Member ,IEEE “Further Observations on Smart-Card-Based Password-Authenticated Key Agreement in Distributed Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, VOL. 25, NO. 7, July 2014.
8. Lingjun Li, Xinxin Zhao and GuoliangXue, Arizona State University “A Lightweight System to Authenticate Smartphones in the Near Field without NFC Chips”, IEEE ICC 2013 - Wireless Networking Symposium.
9. Shermin Sultana, AsmaEnayer and IshratJahanMouri, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Stamford University Bangladesh ,Dhaka, Bangladesh “A Smart, Location Based Time And Attendance Tracking System Using Android Application”, International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJCSEIT), Vol. 5, No.1, February 2015.
10. SayliChavan, ShardulGaikwad, PrathamaParab and GovindWakure, Department of Information technology, MCT’s Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India “Graphical Password Authentication System”, IJCSMC, Vol. 4, Issue. 4, April 2015, pg.324 – 329.
11. Tabassam Nawaz, SaimPervaiz, ArashKorrani, Azhar-ud-din, Software engineering department, Faculty of Telecommunication and Information Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila, Punjab, Pakistan “Development of Academic Attendance Monitoring System Using Fingerprint Identification”, IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, VOL.9 No.5, May 2009.
12. Anil K Jain, FELLOW, IEEE, Lin Hong, SharathPankanti, Associate Member, IEEE and Ruud Bolle, FELLOW, IEEE “An Identify-Authentication System Using Fingerprints”, Proceedings of the IEEE, VOL. 85, NO. 9, September 1997.
13. NirmalyaKar, MrinalKantiDebbarma, AshimSaha and DwijenRudra Pal “Study of Implementing Automated Attendance System Using Face Recognition Technique”, International Journal of Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 2, July 2012.
Authentication, RFID, Fingerprint, Raspberry Pi.