Overview of Fifth Generation Networking
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2017 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : C.Sunitha,Deepika G Krishnan, Dhanya.V.A|
|DOI : 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V43P107|
C.Sunitha,Deepika G Krishnan, Dhanya.V.A "Overview of Fifth Generation Networking". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V43(1):49-55, January 2017. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Fifth generation wireless system plays the major role in the telecommunication standard. This technology is the latest advance of 4G/IMT- advance standard. It was mainly for the enhancement of speed more than the current 4G networks. The next generationhas the following advancements: (i)Data rates which in about ten of megabits per second must be changed to ten of thousands of users.(ii)For the regular working on the same official floor, 1 gigabit per second is to be offered.Spectral efficiency, coverage and signaling which are few of the more important features of networking are to be upgraded or enhanced from the 4G networking.At the same time latency should by eventually reduced when compared to LTE. Thus the next generation mobile networking is expected to break out in about 2020 to accomplish the demands of business and consumers. They eventually think that this technology might increase the speed as well meet the requirements such as internet of things which is used for web accessing buildings or vehicles and broadcast devices such as lifeline on the natural disaster. All these latest updates are still considerations and has been grouped under ITU-T 4G standards.
1. http://www.iitk.ac.in/nerd/web/technology/research-trends-and-development-on-5g-wireless http://www.ngmn.org/uploads/media/NGM.
3. networks: evolution of technologies, standards and deployments(second edition)
4. NASA AMES partners with M2MI for small satellite development.
5. Multi bandwidth data path design for 5G wireless mobile internets.
6. "NASA Ames Partners With M2MI For Small Satellite Development".
7. Xichun Li; AbudullaGani; RosliSalleh; Omar Zakaria (February 2009). The Future of Mobile Wireless Communication Networks (PDF). International Conference on Communication Software and Networks.ISBN 978-0-7695-3522-7. Retrieved 27 September 2013 "The METIS 2020 Project – Mobile and Wireless Communication Enablers for the 2020 Information Society" METIS. 6 July 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
8. "What is 5G, 5GVisions,". GSM History: History of GSM, Mobile Networks, Vintage Mobiles. GSMHistory.com..
9. 5G Empowering Vertical Industries (White Paper). 5G PPP. February 2016. Retrieved March 1, 2016.
10. The Korean IT R& D program of MKE/IITA: 2008-F-004-01 "5G mobile communication systems based on beam-division multiple access and relays with group cooperation".
Network protocols, Wimax, Wi-Fi, WiGig, LI-FI.