Jamming Attack Detection using Key Exchange in Wireless Network
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2016 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2016|
|Authors : S.Rajeswari, R.Maheswari|
|DOI : 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V32P101|
S.Rajeswari, R.Maheswari "Jamming Attack Detection using Key Exchange in Wireless Network". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V32(1):1-7, February 2016. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
The effort of this article is regarding to detect jamming attacks in wireless networks. The Jamming detection and techniques have been proposed in the journalism. They established results by the authors are often CA and JADE as most of the jamming regions are closely marked, and they do not help to clearly differentiate jamming mechanisms. We explore a different jamming attack by discovering the relationship between five parameters. Packet delivery ratio, Total-messagesize, Probability detection, Energy, End-To-End Delay and we are using JADE Method for indentifying malicious node. This proposed system used to find out the jamming attack by JADE Method and we used to protect our data by using Multi Key Generation algorithm. Jamming Attack Detection based on Estimation (JADE) scheme and establishes the hacker. Multi Key Generation techniques have been proposed in the journalism and it will be explained using through the encryption and decryption multiple key pairs.
1. http://www.lantronix.com/wpcontent/ uploads/pdf/Encryption-and-Device- Networking_WP.pdf
2. Zhuo Lu Wenye Wang Cliff Wang,” From Jammer to Gambler: Modeling and Detection of Jamming Attacks against Time-Critical Traffic” IEEE 2011
3. Ali Hamieh and Jalel Ben-Othman, “Detection of Jamming Attacks in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks using Error Distribution”, IEEE, 2009
4. M.VamsiKrishna Mtech, R.Sudhakishore,” Network Packet Jamming Detection And Prevention Using Hiding Method” , International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) – volume 5 number 2 –Nov 2013
5. Z. Liu,H.Liu,W.Xu, and y. Chen, “Exploiting Jamming-Caused Neighbor Changes for Jammer Localization” IEEE,2012 vol. 23,no. 3,pp.547-555
6. Rui Zhang, Yanchao Zhang and Xiaoxia Huang,”JRSND: Jamming-Resilient Secure Neighbor Discovery in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems,2011
7. D.Abirami and R.Venkatesen ,” Estimation and Identification of Jamming Attack in Wireless Network” (IJARTET) Vol. II, Special Issue XXV, April 2015
8. Ramya Shivanagu1 and Deepti C2, “A Security Mechanism Against Reactive Jammer Attack In Wireless Sensor Networks Using Trigger Identification Service”, IJSPTM, 2013
9. D.J. Thuente and M. Acharya ,” Jamming Sensor Networks: Attack and Defense Strategies”2006
10. Geethapriya Thamilarasu, Sumita Mishra and Ramalingam Sridhar,2011,” Improving Reliability of Jamming Attack Detection in Ad hoc Networks”, (IJCNIS) Vol. 3, No. 1, April 2011
11. Mingyan Li, Iordanis Koutsopoulos, Radha Poovendran,” Optimal Jamming Attacks and Network Defense Policies in Wireless Sensor Networks”
12. Rasamalla Naresh and K.Pranav Kumar et al, “Prevention Of Selective Jamming Attacks Using Packet Hiding Methods In Wireless Networks ” International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Vol.3 Issue.10, October- 2014, pg. 25-28
13. T.Ho, R. Koetter, M.Medard ,D.R.Karger, amd M.Eros.” The bena-ts of coding over routing in a randomized setting” In proc. IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT’03), PAGE 441,Yokohama,Japan,2003.
14. B.Parno, A.Perrig and V.Gliogor,” Distributed detection of node replication attacks in sensor network” In Proc. 2005 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, Pages 49-63,Oakland,CA,USA,May 2005
15. P.Tangue, M.Li and R. Poovendran,” Probabilistic mitigation of control channel jamming via random key distribution” (PIMRC’07),Athens, Greece, September 2007
16. M._Cagalj, S._capkun, and J._P.HUbaux “Wormholebased anti jamming techniques in sensor networks IEEE Transaction on mobile computing” 2007
17. K.Pelechrfinis, I.Koustsopoulous, I.Broustis, and S.V. Krishamurthy, “Lightweight Jammer Localization in wireless networks: System Design and Implementation,” Pro. IEEE GLOBECOM, 2009.
18. A. Wood, J.Stankovic and S.Son,” JAM: A Jamming- Area Mapping Service for sensor Network” Proc. 24th IEEE Int’lReal-Time Sytem Symp., 2003
19. Salem M., Sarhan A., Abu-Bakr M., “A DOS Attacks Intrusion Detection and Inhibition Technique for wireless Computer Network”, ICGSTCNIR, Volume(7)ISSUE(I),July 2007
20. Wu S.L., Lin C.Y., TsengY.C., Lin C.Y., Sheu J.P., “a Multi- Channel MAC Protocol with Power Control For Multi Hop Mobile Adhoc Network,” The Computer J., vol. 45, no.1, 2002. Pp:101-101
21. Mpitziopoulos A., Gavalas D., Pantziou G., “Defending Wireless Sensor Networks from Jamming Attacks”, in Proceedings of the 18th Annual IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (Pimrc’07),Athens., Greece, 3-7 September,2007
22. Ali Hamieh, Jalel Ben-Othman, “Detection of Jamming Attacks in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks using Error Distribution”, IEEE, 2009
23. Dr. Atul M. Gonsai , Lakshadeep M. Raval, "Evaluation of Common Encryption Algorithm and Scope of Advanced Algorithm for Simulated Wireless Network", International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V11(1):7-12, May 2014. ISSN:2231-2803.
Jamming attacks, Wireless network, CA, JADE, and Multi Key Generation algorithm.