Prevention of Multiple Rushing Attack Nodes in Multicast MANET
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2015 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2015|
|Authors : R.Thilagarasi, D.Geetha|
|DOI : 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V29P112|
R.Thilagarasi, D.Geetha "Prevention of Multiple Rushing Attack Nodes in Multicast MANET". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V29(2):64-68, November 2015. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Wireless networks use radio frequencies in air to transfer and receive data instead of using physical cables. According to wireless network, Mobile ad hoc network is a self- organizing mobile nodes which doesn’t have any topology, communication is achieved by means of wireless links. Security in Mobile Adhoc Network is a big challenge as it has no centralized authority. One of the security attacks is the Rushing Attack, which results in loss of data while delivering packet to right destination. Rushing attack quickly transmits the route request packet using high transmission power. In this paper we discuss about the prevention of Multiple Rushing attacks in Multicast MANET. The solution to prohibit the multiple Rushing Attackers in Multicast MANET is by using Ant Colony Optimization Boolean Expression Evolver Sign Generation (ABXES) algorithm and fixed threshold value for transmission speed (time) of packets at each node.
1. Aakanksha Jain, Samidha Dwivedi Sharma, “An Efficient Rushing Attack Prevention Algorithm for MANET Using Random Route Selection”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), ISSN (Online): 2319-7064.
2. Athira V Panicker, Jisha G, “Network Layer Attacks and Protection in MANET –A Survey” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (3) , 2014, 3437-3443
3. Chander Diwaker, Sunita Choudhary, Poonam Dabas, “Attacks On Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks”, International Journal of Software and Web Sciences.
4. Dewan Tanvir Ahmed, “Multicasting in Ad Hoc Networks”, University of Ottawa
5. M.Jayaraman, Dr.M.Gunasekaran, Dr.K.P.Rajesh, “ A Survey on Security Issues of Multicast Routing Protocols in MANET’s”, International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science Applications and Management Studies, ISSN 2319 – 1953, Volume 3, Issue 3 (May 2014)
6. Meena Bharti, Manish Goyal and Rajan Goyal3,” Detection of rushing attack by comparing energy, throughput and delay with AODV”, IPASJ International Journal of Computer Science, Volume 2, Issue 11, November 2014.
7. N.K. Sreelajaa, G.A. Vijayalakshmi Pai, “Swarm intelligence based approach for sinkhole attack detection inwireless sensor networks”, Applied Soft Computing 19 (2014) 68–79
8. Nisha Dang, Pooja Mittal, “ Cluster Based Intrusion Detection System for MANETS”, International Journal of Computer Applications & Information Technology, Vol. 1, No.1, July 2012
9. Satyam Shrivastava , Dharmendra Mangal, “A New Technique to Prevent MANET against Rushing Attack”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (3) , 2014, 3460-3464.
10. Satyam Shrivastava, “Rushing Attack and its Prevention Techniques”, International Journal of Application or Innovation Engineering & management, Volume 2, Issue 4, April 2013, ISSN 2319 – 4847.
11. Shaveta Jain, Kushagra Agrawal, “Prevention Against Rushing Attack on MZRP in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks” IJCST Vol. 5, Iss ue 3, July - Sept 2014
12. V. PALANISAMY, P.ANNADURAI, “Impact of Rushing attack on Multicast in Mobile Ad Hoc Network”, Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 4, No. 1 & 2, 2009.
13. Wilson Prakash. S , Sankaranarayanan S, “Solution To Prohibit Rushing Attack In MobileAd-Hoc Network”, International Journal on Applications in Information and Communication Engineering, ISSN (Online) : 2394-6237,Volume 1: Issue 9: September 2015, pp 1-5
14. YihChun Hu, Adrian Perrig, David B. Johnson, “Rushing Attacks and Defense in Wireless Ad Hoc Network Routing Protocols”.
15. “Rushing attack against routing protocols in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks” Biometrics and Security Technologies (ISBAST), 2014 International Symposium on 26-27 Aug. 2014
Rushing attack, MANET, Multicast MANET, ABXES, Transmission speed.