Costumer’s online security
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2015 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2015|
|Authors : Kastriot Blakaj|
|DOI : 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V28P121|
Kastriot Blakaj "Costumer’s online security". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V28(3):114-118, October 2015. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Social network websites became very popular nowadays. Facebook social network website became an important part of culture that exists within the society. The intention of this study is to identify and analyze the role of social media in the prectices of electronic business and electronic marketing. Especially the use of social network Facebook for practices of electronic marketing of organizations and security of online consumers. There is a tension between the lucrative sides of business in social network websies, where many profits can be gained through marketing in social networks and thus different companies choose a basic level of security for their costumers. There will be different phases to expain the role of social Medias and its influence in development and promotion of online products. Analysis have been made on a literature and a case study in order to create new ideas that the research has to do with about previous inquiries and check if the assumptions are feasible in some of the companies that use facebook social network for e-marketing. The research results showed that using social media increases the ability of the business and the performance of the business, different means of social media and information technology shall be able to be used in almost all different stages of the value and increase of productivity in the enterprice. Online privacy problems that follow leaks from the fact those individuals are careless that an amount of relevant identifyable information were offered to an undetermined number of people.
1. Grupautoresh për ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence), Smart Bits, Prishtinë, Shtator 2005.
2. Beqiri, Dr. Edmond: Interneti- komunikimet kompjuterike, Prishtinë, 2000
3. Rrjetin Interaktiv për Arsim dhe Burime RRIAB, “Grupautoresh për stërvitjen e arsimtarëve të shkollave fillore për përvetësimin e njohurive dhe shkathtësive elementare për zbatimin e teknologjisë së informatikës”, Shkup.
4. Kim, W., Jeong, O., & Lee, S. (2010), On Social Web sites, Information Systems.
5. Ladner, R. E. (2008). Soft computing techniques for web service brokering. Soft Computing.
6. Lai, L. S.-I. (2010). Social Commerce – E-Commerce in Social Media Context. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology.
7. Lu, Y., Zhao, L., & Wang, B. (2010). From virtual communities members to C2C e-commerce buyers: Trust in virtual communities and its effect on consumers` purchase attention. Electornic Commerce Research and Applications, 9(4), 346-360.
8. Mayer, A. (2009). Online social networks in economics. Decision Support Systems, 47.
9. Prell Christina, Social Network Analysis: History and Methodology, London, 2011.
10. Abraham Ajith, Computational Social Networks: Security and Privacy, Seattle, 2012.
11. The Business Impacts of Social Networking (Ed.)^(Eds.). (2008). AT&T.
12. Andam, Z. R. B. (Ed.) (2003). The e-ASEAN Task Force and the UNDP Asia Pacific Development Information Program (UNDP-APDIP).
13. Benjamin, P. and Elsie, O. (2003), “The impact of electronic commerce on procurement”, Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, Vol. 13 Nos 3/4, pp. 167-89. Cloete, E., Courtney, S. and Fintz, J. (2002), “Small businesses’ acceptance and adoption of e-commerce in the western-cape province of South-Africa”, Electronic Journal on Information Systems in Developing Countries, Vol. 10 No. 4.
14. Cod, C. (2011). 5 Big Advantages to Social Marketing. Retrieved November 25, 2011, from http://www.youand- me.hubpages.com/hub/5-Big Advantages-to-Social- Marketing
15. Aggarwal C. Charu, Social Network Data Analytics, New York, 2011.
Social networks, Facebook, emarketing, e-business, online security.