Artificial Intelligence (AI) meaning Killer Robots (Smarter Machines) or Intelligent Partners (Smarter People) combining with Trust & Respect to human life
||International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)||
|© 2017 by IJCTT Journal|
|Year of Publication : 2017|
|Authors : Indrasen Poola|
|DOI : 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V52P103|
Indrasen Poola "Artificial Intelligence (AI) meaning Killer Robots (Smarter Machines) or Intelligent Partners (Smarter People) combining with Trust & Respect to human life". International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) V52(1):9-12, October 2017. ISSN:2231-2803. www.ijcttjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
The basic advantage of Artificial Intelligence it that you can make a "BOT" do the repetitive, mundane, mechanical tasks which most humans by nature despise. Here we are evaluating how you can make a "BOT" scale up within no time without additional overhead- Training, Office Infrastructure or any kind of Health Benefits related costs.
1) Brynjolfsson, E. (2016). The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies. W. W. Norton Company.
2) Centre on Migration, Policy and Society. (2017). School of Anthropology. Retrieved from University of Oxford: https://www.compas.ox.ac.uk/about/about-compas/.
3) Giannandrea, J. (2017, 10 3). Forget Killer Robots—Bias Is the Real AI Danger. (W. Knight, Interviewer).
4) James Manyika, M. C. (2011). Big data: The next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity. McKinsey Global Institute.
5) Lin, P. (2014, Aug 18). Here’s a Terrible Idea: Robot Cars With Adjustable Ethics Settings. Retrieved from Wired: https://www.wired.com/2014/08/heres-a-terrible-idea-robotcars- with-adjustable-ethics-settings/.
6) Maslin, J. (2005, Oct 3). New York Times: Will the Future Be a Trillion Times Better? Retrieved from New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/03/books/03masl.html.
7) National Research Council . (1999). Developments in Artificial Intelligence. Funding a Revolution: Government Support for Computing Research. National Academy Press. 8) Nelson, R. (1995). Leave The Driving To Us. Popular Science, 26.
9) Oremus, W. (2014, Aug 6). What if technological innovation is a job-killer after all? Retrieved from Slate: http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2014/ 08/the_new_luddites_what_if_automation_is_a_job_killer_af ter_all.html.
10) Russell, S. J., & Norvig, P. (2003). Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
Killer Robots, Artificial Intelligence, Intelligent Partners.